The complex made easy
The complexities of placing contractors in the United States is well documented, with different workforce laws at Federal, State and Local levels. The role of an Employer of Record (EoR) is to be your expert in this space.
With our EoR integrated US funding and contractor management solution, we've made the whole process simple. From end-to-end, you get full visibility of your contractors' status along with real-time financial data and reports.
We've come together to help you build your US business securely - with no need to increase head count immediately. It's growth, done the right way.
Lead & Gain, as an Employer of Record / Agent of Record are specialists in compliantly processing US Contractors. They have the recruitment knowledge and the state-by-state know-how to reduce any legal risks around your US workforce management and give you peace of mind.
Worker classification, FLSA and IRS compliance and documentation for W2, Corp 2 Corp, 1099 and Global Remote workers.
A simple contractor portal for time and expense entry with fully automated approval management processes.
Insurance, compensation and benefit calculations with weekly payroll and all tax witholdings & filings taken care of.
You get actionable financial insight from 3R's back-office. You'll find best practice, speed and flexibility is built-in to everything - from client invoicing, purchase order, credit and debt management to line-by-line margin statements.
It's the same 'easy-to-use' recruiter interface customised for US placement onboarding with the EoR compliance step included.
Seamlessly integrating with Lead & Gain's time and expense portal, it caters to both client approvers and RPOs, providing full audit trails and contractor tracking.
A single, time-saving process...
Our integrated systems provide a hassle-free, automated US contractor management solution. It's quick and easy for Recruiters, Contractors and Clients to use.
1. Create PlacementGet a fast client credit check and easily input or import placement details from your CRM.
2EoR / AoR
2. Onboard ContractorSubmit your placement to Lead & Gain for due dilligence checks and to onboard your contractor compliantly.
3. Confirm HireSend a confirmation email to your client, allowing them to easily approve crucial information with just one click.
4. Time & Expense EntryTimesheets and expenses are easily entered on the Lead & Gain Contractor Portal on the go, anywhere, any time.
5. Approvals & InvoicingAutomated reminders encourage quick approvals of timesheets and expenses so invoices can be released for payment.
6. 3R FundingWith all required information in place, funding is released to Lead & Gain. For any self-funded placements the recruiter sends funds.
7EoR / AoR
7. Contractor PaidLead & Gain operate reliable muli-state contractor payroll, plus corporation and umbrella payments every week.
8. Recruiter PaidEvery Friday, without fail, recruiter margin is paid including detailed line-by-line statements.
.. supported by experts
As a fully outsourced service, you benefit from responsive in-country experts, ready and waiting to educate, solve challenges and issues and remove barriers to your success.
As service-led organisations we have dedicated account managers, risk and compliance, credit control and accounts teams as well as HR and contract support.
Recruitment is in our DNA, we're ex-recruiters, we've been there, and we get it! Our unrivalled customer service means you get back time to focus on what matters and build your business.
The technology has, of course, made the management of the business straightforward but something that is equally important is always having someone available to answer the phone and provide support."
Liam Squires, Director | Heathgate Search | H&S, Environment and Quality