Payroll & Client Invoicing sorted
We pay your contractors within 2 working days of an authorised timesheet, there are NO timesheet deadlines, so there’ll be no frustrated contractors waiting a week to get paid!
The automated authorisation process allows timesheets to be accessed and approved by any device, at any time.
From contractor onboarding to IR35 compliance, your dashboard gives you real-time visibility and access to key financial contractor and client data.
Recruiter payments are processed every Friday, alongside comprehensive weekly statements that are easily integrated into your Accountancy software such as XERO, Sage, QuickBooks, etc.
How does it work?
Trust the process.
Request Credit Check
- Fill in the company details
- We will quickly run and provide an advisory limit.
- Import contractor placement details from your CRM or fill in the form.
- Consolidated, weekly or monthly invoicing can also be actioned here.
Confirmation of Hire
One-click 'confirmation' email to your client, confirming important start and invoicing details
- Contractors fill in their online timesheet
- Automatically goes to the requested client contact for authorisation
Authorisation and Invoicing
- One-click timesheet and expenses authorisation
- Automated invoicing follows and contractor paid within 2 working days!
- Contractor gets paid within 2 working days of an authorised timesheet.
- No more timesheet deadlines for you and your contractors!
- Recruiter pay every Friday with a detailed statement
- Leave the credit control to us!
- Use the easy-access reporting to monitor client payments in real-time!
Week view and Figuresheets
- Real-time, detailed financial data is easily accessible
- Line by line statements mean weekly business accounting is minimised.
A window to your back-office, our automated back-office platform is designed with simplicity and security in mind. It integrates seamlessly with leading CRMs for an end-to-end solution.
Recruiters can request credit checks and easily process invoicing, whilst our dedicated compliance and accounts team manage payroll, process client payments, and credit control.
The intuitive back-office platform is designed to interact with your clients and contractors at the right time.
We have 98% 5* feedback from contractors!
Risk and Legislation managed
Our platform and compliance team are there to minimise risk and fraud. We carry out detailed credit-checks quickly and up to 90% of the invoice value is covered with bad debt protection insurance.
For no extra cost, we ensure the platform is fit for purpose, in line with recruitment legislative changes. Our recent upgrades include an IR35 determination functionality and a Statement of Works tool.
Your data is stored on encrypted Microsoft Azure servers, with Symantec SSL certification, database geo-replication, and disaster recovery online back-up.
Contractor and Client Insights
It's important to be able to support your contractors and clients with real-time, accessible reporting at your fingertips.
Full audit trails of all activity, by all parties, are easily accessed in your week view, as well as, detailed reporting on your recruiters, clients, and contractors.
The benefit of our in-house development team means we can upgrade functionality of the back-office from the recommendations of our users!
Migration As Simple as it should be
Our expert transfer team will work closely with you, following Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) guidelines to audit your ledger and transfer your contractors.
We'll train you and your team on the back-office platform to ensure a positive experience for all involved.
Learn more about how we are revolutionising Recruitment
Don't just take our word for it!
We've retained 98% of our client-base since 2019.
Read about our client successes and experiences here.
We caught up with Karl Sweatman of Peaple Talent, an experienced IT Recruiter...
Catching up with the lovely team at Talent Locker to look at the fantastic...
It was great to check in on Cagatay Kulekci of Noktada, his brand-new,...
Hear what Bob Bath has to say about working with 3R to scale his recruitment...